Skip to content
Do you have a store?
- We currently do not have a storefront, but you can place your order on our website securely or check out our list of stores near you where our products can be purchased.
- How do you ship?
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail in cold packaging right to your door.
- How long does it take to ship?
We ship all orders out within 1-3 days and Priority Mail tends to be 1-4 business days in transit. You will receive tracking information as soon as your order ships.
- What if my order arrives damaged?
- In the event the carrier damages your order, immediately contact us with pictures and make sure we are aware of it. We will immediately begin working on solving the issue.
- Where are you located?
We are a small business based in Montgomery, NY which is in the Hudson Valley area. You can check out our calendar page to find out events we will be attending throughout the region.
- Are your products Vegan? Yes
- Are your products Organic?
- No, they are not certified organic but are produced with GMO-free cucumbers.
Are your products Gluten- Free? Yes
- Is there sugar in your pickles?
- Our sweet horseradish, sweet bread & butter, and sweet & spicy pickles do have sugar.
- Do I need to refrigerate your product?
- Yes, upon receiving your order be sure to keep them cold. They are made with natural ingredients and will stay fresh and crunchy longer when refrigerated.
- What is the shelf life?
- Half Sours have a 60 day shelf life but we recommend consuming them in the first 30 days to enjoy them at optimal freshness before they begin to “turn”. The rest of our products have a 4 month shelf life from time of production. The flavor of the pickle will continue to intensify as they chill, so the Full Sours become sourer, Garlic Dills become more garlicy, Hot & Spicy will get hotter, horseradish gets stronger, etc. Since they are in a salt vinegar brine, they will remain delicious for quite some time.
- Will my Half Sours arrive fresh?
- Half Sours will arrive very fresh if you are close to the Tri-State area but may slightly being to “turn” in transit to further parts of the country during the warm months. They can appear a little less green which is the natural aging process for the pickles.
- Where can you ship to? We will ship nationwide.
- How much is shipping?
- Shipping will be calculated at time of checkout based on your location and size of order. Remember to order in
bulk to save on the shipping costs.
- How do I order wholesale?
- Please contact us directly and we will help you get your wholesale account all set up and answer all of your questions.
- How hot are all of the spicy varieties of pickles you offer?
- This truly depends on your taste buds. Everyone has a different level of heat tolerance.
- Are your containers sealed? Yes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh